- 8 oz feta cheese, broken into rough crumbled pieces
- 8 oz. roasted red pepper (1 large red bell pepper)
- ¼ C. olive oil
- ½ lemon, zested
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, grated on a microplane
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano
- Generous pinch chili flakes
- Salt and Pepper
- Char the bell pepper on all sides and place in a bowl covered tightly with plastic wrap for 20 minutes to loosen the skin. Remove the char, seeds, and membrane, discard.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.If too thick, add a touch more olive oil or water to thin to desired consistency.